• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paramount+ 1.3.5.3 BETA Issues Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barough

First of all....... great to see that Paramount+ have been added. :)

Have to login to P+ everytime i start ASP.

No Download button available on anything i tested

Attachments

• Bilderman 2022.05.19 19-52-48.png
    Bilderman 2022.05.19 19-52-48.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 13

This is just a beta, it will be fixed, I don't have that issue, but please post a logfile

Same issue as I'm having Posted my log file in the other thread...

If you select a Series does it load the page correctly with a "Watch Now" button? Then when you click the "Watch Now" button does it try to play the 1st episode?

Where do you subscribe to P+?

This is just a beta, it will be fixed, I don't have that issue, but thanks for the log file

Ooops..... I attached the screen shot but forgot the log file. :D

Here it comes

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.5.3.astlog
    39.9 KB · Views: 2
If you select a Series does it load the page correctly with a "Watch Now" button? Then when you click the "Watch Now" button does it try to play the 1st episode?

Just a 'black' page, not trace of it trying to play the movie/eps.

Im in Sweden

I have a VPN but it's not activated.

Sorry I meant when you select a Series (TV Show) in P+ what does it show? When you select a Movie you are getting a blank / black page. But are you also getting that for TV Shows?

Thanks!!! Works great...I don't have to keep logging in...I signed up to P+ through my browser, not AS.
Maybe that's why I stay logged in...Good job guys!!!
I am getting the same results, thanks Bornsoft. Enjoy it:)

Same issue as I'm having Posted my log file in the other thread...

How are you having any issues if you don't have subscription.:(

Then how pray tell are you getting ParamountPlus , its only available in the USA at this moment

Nah, it's not only available in the USA. It's available in some parts of Europe also, Sweden is one country.

Just google 'paramount+ sweden' and see what shows up. ;)

Try signing in through your browser and see if that makes a difference.

No issues when signing in on the P+ website on my laptop/browser.

Last edited:
Please remember that this is the beta, and there might be a few things to be fixed, so please if have an issue, post a log file and a screenshot if that will help, but we absolutely need a logfile. Thank you all.;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back