• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paddington Bear (Region B - UK) - 'Copy Detected'

dgorman_77

I'm using the release of AnyDVD HD and this disc is bringing up a 'Copy detected - or rip-tool if you are trying to play on a PC' message screen.
This message comes up straight away and doesn't give you access to anything on the disc. I've tried playing from disc and .ISO rip with the same result.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.9.0_Paddington_Bear_.ziplog
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
Ditto...exactly the same message when I made an ISO of my UK region B disc. I can't get beyond the warning....just goes back to the main menu after a few minutes.

Can I circumvent this by just copying the main movie to my hard drive Or using by using the Speedmenu option?

Thanks.

Can I circumvent this by just copying the main movie to my hard drive Or using by using the Speedmenu option

Yes, on this particular disc using the Speedmenu or making a movie only copy will work fine.

Now it should work properly whatever you do.

Do you mean with a new rip? I have ripped it to folders with 7.5.9.0 on the 24th of March and it still doesn't work with the existing rip using the menus. Playing the movie only works fine though.

The copy detected message appears whether Anydvdhd is enabled or not when playing the rip.

Is it necessary to re-rip it to get rid of the message when playing with the menus?

Yes, you'll need to re-rip, or alternatively just put the original disc in and try playing with AnyDVD HD in the background, if it then works re-rip.

If playing the disc works with AnyDVD HD running in the background and you've ripped to folders not to ISO then you don't need to re-rip the whole disc. Delete the Certificate folder and all the files/folders inside the BDMV folder except the STREAM folder. Then just copy over the folders iusing Windows explorer ignoring the STREAM folder. Should be really quick as you won't be copying the video files as you already have those decrypted

Last edited:
Back