• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

P+ - Not locating titles when searched for - sometimes

lajoes

I don't know if this is an AS+ P+ problem or some quark on Paramount.

But some titles that I search for are found and a few are not, even though they are [clearly] available.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-22 151027 - I love Lucy - no findy.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-22 151027 - I love Lucy - no findy.png
    976.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2022-05-22 151845 - I love Lucy is listed - just not found during search.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-22 151845 - I love Lucy is listed - just not found during search.png
    957.7 KB · Views: 6
That is right, I already mentioned it as well. When I search for Star Trek, I only get the three seasons that are currently available, but none of the three movies.
Open it on the P+ website in your browser and add it to your list. When you then open P+ in AS, it should be visible there in the row "my stuff" or "my list".

Back