• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question only downloaded 10 episodes, now it waits 12 hr to download one more each time.

joekingcool

i thought the quota was like 180? was thinking of purchasing lifetime but this is not very reasonable.

The quota is 500 downloads, if you download 1 it will refill one every 14 minutes. You are talking about the trial only. With the trial software you get 10 immediately and 1 a day for the rest of the 28 days.

thats what i keep reading. but last night i downloaded about 10 episodes, then it said i need to wait 12hours, so i did, then it downloaded 1 episode,then said wait another 12 hours.

thats what i keep reading. but last night i downloaded about 10 episodes, then it said i need to wait 12hours, so i did, then it downloaded 1 episode,then said wait another 12 hours.
That is correct, you didn't buy the software yet, you are using the trial. When you buy the software you can get 500 downloads and it will refill one every 14 minutes.

The free 21-day trial version of AnyStream is limited to approximately 10 downloads. You have a quota of 10 downloads. Whenever some of it is used up, it will refill at a rate of 1 download every day. This amounts to a maximum of 31 downloads over the trial period of 21 days.

oh ok, it didnt say that in the trial, just said so many days. . how much is yours ? i think yours i needed to buy bitcoin from paypal correct?is it lifetime key?

oh ok, it didnt say that in the trial, just said so many days. i just purchased the lifetime amazon from streamfab for 90.00 and its working. i can try to get refund since i got 30days. how much is yours ? i think yours i needed to buy bitcoin from paypal correct?is it lifetime key?
Yes we have 2 options
1. Basic version , you do not get a queue and you only get a few providers, also 1 year available. Lifetime if you choose.
2. The Plus version, where you get all the providers and a queue and its lifetime, but we have 1 , year 2 or 3 year if you want.

3. read about it in the link below, you can use Paypal or The Cash app to purchase with Bitcoin.

The quota is 500 downloads, if you download 1 it will refill one every 14 minutes. You are talking about the trial only. With the trial software you get 10 immediately and 1 a day for the rest of the 28 days.
If a download fails to download due to this error:
Download aborted due to audio1 license registration failure.
There is a token loss.
I don't have the "queue" option in my version of AS. So, I click on something to download. Then it sits for a second, and I watch my token count drop by one. Then I see the above error. So, I have to try again. Due to network issues mentioned in another recent thread, it may happen again.
But if I get the above error, I loose a token, with zero bytes of received data. I know RedFox can't fix the network issue. I am not even complaining about the loss of a token. Right now, there are issues outside of redfox issues that we have to accept.

If a download fails to download due to this error:
Download aborted due to audio1 license registration failure.
There is a token loss.
I don't have the "queue" option in my version of AS. So, I click on something to download. Then it sits for a second, and I watch my token count drop by one. Then I see the above error. So, I have to try again. Due to network issues mentioned in another recent thread, it may happen again.
But if I get the above error, I loose a token, with zero bytes of received data. I know RedFox can't fix the network issue. I am not even complaining about the loss of a token. Right now, there are issues outside of redfox issues that we have to accept.
what does this have to do with this thread?

Back