• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

now you see me 2

92mustang

Just a heads up there is new protection from lionsgate region 1 movie loops like it did on mokingjay it only shows 1 title please fix here is the logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_F_NOW_YOU_SEE_ME_2.ziplog
    274 KB · Views: 8
  • AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_F_NOW_YOU_SEE_ME_2.ziplog
    274 KB · Views: 2
Just a heads up there is new protection from lionsgate region 1 movie loops like it did on mokingjay it only shows 1 title please fix here is the logfile
Thank you.

funny, release date in germany is august 25. for the cinema release :D.
this movie system is so f***ed up.

nothing uncommon for movies to have different releases around the world. It's all about maximizing profit

The 4 Horseman in that movie could learn a lot from James, his magic is not illusion. LOL
Neither is my appreciation for him and that awesome team that makes RedFox what they are .(y)
Because I know they don't get enough of that around here.:whistle:
With all the,
[Start]:mad:
("I have a problem now since using the RedFox version. That I'm not going to explain very well or even at all nor post a logfile for. But it should have been fixed already like yesterday. If it was still Slysoft it would've been fixed already anyway. The competition's product worked {by just skipping all the read errors of course}so why don't your's . I also don't wanna have to use any kind of a workaround whatever that is . I only know one way to do whatever it is I'm trying to do and it's not working. So just get it fixed now.)
[End] :eek:
Posts.
Honestly I think people should be a little more patient when these new protections arise. That may require the disc(s) being there for analysis.
Again great job with all the fixes applied in 8.0.3.2.

Back