• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Now You See Me 2 ScreenPass (Redbox)

Pete's message was directed at triton not you :). That said you've got a different disc version that isn't yet the opd. That's all.

@ Pete RE: Please describe "it didn't work" in detail. Playback with PowerDVD14 plays FINE but Screen pass is kicking in. THERE IS no recommended playlist mentioned in the ANYDVD Status window. With Speed Menu enabled it shows 9 Tiles and playing all 9 did not give me an in order movie. It always goes out of order around chapter 5 or 6. I have uploaded the LOG. Thanks Pete for all your assistance with these cockamamie Lionsgate & Sony disks. They're always a pain but Redfox always comes thru, eventually.

Thanks, yours is fixed, now.

I'm having the same issue and 8.0.4.1 recommended playlist 626 but didn't work. Log attached.

As should be yours - please help us help you helping us to help you. Thanks.

@ Pete, RE: Thanks, yours is fixed, now. Just tried it and IT WORKS. Status shows 626 and all chapters in the right place, THANKS AGAIN, PETE!

Back