• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nope UHD

grim444

Greetings, I am new to the forum.

I am having issue with this UHD disc. I waited for the disc to be supported by Anydvd and now it's giving [[couldn't retrieve AGID!]]. Can I get some help or someone explain the problem?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.3.0_Info_F_NOPE_C6E72DDE_537CD97B.ziplog
    3.4 MB · Views: 4
Okay, so the couldn't retrieve AGID! can be ignored, got it. I am trying to make a iso copy of the disc using CloneBD but the read speeds start high and then reduce overtime. Do you think the disc is bad? Should I leave it running?

and then reduce overtime
Reduce in what amount? From 30 to 20 MB/s? Or down to just 500 kb/s?
If it is in a reasonable range, leave it. But if it is down to such a low speed, then there might be something. In that case you can try to clean the disc with liquid soap, (not hot) water and a microfiber cloth.

Yeah. I saw another message saying that my drive it will reduce it's speed due to errors. So should I just let it run and it will increase it's speed again over time?
I can not say that. When I have issues, I sometimes have to force eject the disc as the drive does not react when I click on cancel. But if it is just slow, then you should probably wait what happens. Since I don't have this drive or used a Pioneer to rip UHDs yet (except one disc that run without issues), I can not say for sure.

Yeah. I saw another message saying that my drive it will reduce it's speed due to errors. So should I just let it run and it will increase it's speed again over time?
If there are errors the drive will increase the speed once the "area" of the problem is read out.
I normally read the Disc to ISO on HDD first with AnyDVD and after that do encoding from HDD to HDD with CloneBD.

I am having issue with this UHD disc. I waited for the disc to be supported by Anydvd and now it's giving [[couldn't retrieve AGID!]]. Can I get some help or someone explain the problem?
This is normal for unfriendly drives supported via MakeMKV.

Back