• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request Non-password-protected videos

mikerooo

Is there a means to enter the URL of any video that does not require a password to view, so that it can be downloaded by AnyStream? It would basically be the same concept as downloading from YouTube, except the YouTube module will only search within YouTube, if I'm explaining this clearly.

No, each provider is separate from the other. AnyStream will not search for movies, but Google will do that easily. ;)

No, each provider is separate from the other. AnyStream will not search for movies, but Google will do that easily. ;)
I would also welcome the search for downloads from various legal sources, it would be great, unfortunately, downloaders do not work this way, which seems like a big shame to me :(

I definitely don't think this is a priority consideration for the team, and with good reason (whether you agree or not). There are ways to grab videos from a lot of websites that wouldn't require the AS "magic", which is more focused on the streaming services with high-end encryption. Depending on what you're wanting to grab and from where, it's probably more worthwhile trying to find a way to grab that yourself (or to find someone who can help explain it to you).

Back