• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Non-Netflix-produced content not downloading

jcschneider06

I'm unable to download Netflix's licensed content - the elsewhere-produced titles that can come and go (the main point of me having AS.) I always get an error message and the download never starts. I have no problem downloading Netflix's own content (with the red "N" icon at the top left of thumbnails.) I heard someone else somewhere mention this problem a while back but cannot find the thread anymore. Anyone else?

This is totally aside from the pixel resolution issue.

Let me check please upload a logfile.

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

Thank you all for your cooperation.:)

This is totally aside from the pixel resolution issue.
I just tried 4 movies, no pixel issue. I have no other reports of this so when I see your logfile I will know. I can also download all of their licensed content.

I'm not having that success. The next time I encounter this I will get a screenshot of the error and make a logfile as you suggested. Thank you.

Oh I meant I was in no way complaining about the lack of 1080. I understand 540 is the current limit.

Oh I meant I was in no way compalining about the lack of 1080. I understand 540 is the current limit.
I never mentioned the resolution, I want to see what your issue is since no one else has reported it, and I cannot reproduce it. I need your log file. I left the instructions above.

Are you using a VPN or Proxy?
I encountered this before.
When you use a VPN it will only allow the Netflix titles. But that's a Netflix implemented restriction when they detect VPN or Proxy.
Not saying your issue is the same, just highlighting its one possibility.

Are you using a VPN or Proxy?
I encountered this before.
When you use a VPN it will only allow the Netflix titles. But that's a Netflix implemented restriction when they detect VPN or Proxy.
Not saying your issue is the same, just highlighting its one possibility.
Yes! As a matter of fact in this case it is while using a VPN to get titles outside my country. It was not a problem before though. Before the 1080 issue came around, I was downloading the non-Netflix-produced titles while on a VPN. Can this be repaired when they repair the 1080 issue? Again, I will get the logfile when I get home.

Yes! As a matter of fact in this case it is while using a VPN to get titles outside my country. It was not a problem before though. Before the 1080 issue came around, I was downloading the non-Netflix-produced titles while on a VPN. Can this be repaired when they repair the 1080 issue? Again, I will get the logfile when I get home.
No need, it's not an AnyStream issue. It cannot be repaired.

Yes! As a matter of fact in this case it is while using a VPN to get titles outside my country. It was not a problem before though.
You may want to try change the VPN settings, depending on your VPN it might have more than one "exit point" in that region/country. Since Netflix now detect this specific one. VPN is always a hit or miss.

You may want to try change the VPN settings, depending on your VPN it might have more than one "exit point" in that region/country. Since Netflix now detect this specific one. VPN is always a hit or miss.
Thank you for pointing this out. I just have the barebones VPN included with our Norton 360 and comes with a selection of 10 countries. Maybe I’ll shop around. I also realized I need to see if the content plays in my browser before bothering to see if it downloads as that’s the cause of the error is it wasn’t playable.

Back