• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question No Tile Scrolling Arrows On AP Tab

Butt_Love

Hi There!

Just wondering if others are also experiencing this... I don't have the Left & Right Scrolling Arrows on my AP Tab when navigating through the Tiles / Titles. I do have them on the N, D+, P and YT tabs. It seems just AP is the culprit. It's a little annoying not being able to scroll through the Tiles / Titles on each of the rows.

Currently I'm using AP on my phone to scroll through and then searching for the video in AS.

Thanks In Advance!

I have no idea what you are talking about. The scrolling arrows are to the right of every line of films

arrows.jpg

Other than all the other providers you need to actually click on the scrolling arrow of AP in AnyStream to scroll...mouseover is not sufficient here

Other than all the other providers you need to actually click on the scrolling arrow of AP in AnyStream to scroll...mouseover is not sufficient here
Yes, you need to click to move from each movie to the next. I like that it gives me the time to look at the film and then move on, sometimes if I don't have to click it moves so fast I have to backspace.

There's a difference between "they aren't doing anything" and "they aren't there". OP didn't say "they aren't doing anything". Clicking something that isn't there isn't going to solve the problem.

I can confirm that I have seen that behavior... I've circled where my mouse cursor was hovering at the time of the screenshot... No arrow available for me to click. Latest beta on Linux
1698423644833.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.7.1.astlog
    9.6 MB · Views: 0
Try dragging the edges of AnyStream to be wider and you will see them, they are on both sides.

pull.jpg

Last edited:
Was maximized... admittedly 1280x1024 is kinda low res these days...(not my main computer, so doesn't usually deserve a "good" monitor)

Increased to 1920x1080, refreshed the tab, still no joy
1698427011263.png

Maybe Jim is right, Ill have Pete take a look at the Linux version. Thanks for your input.

Threw this on my windows machine for a quick check... I DO have arrows. (Don't have a Mac to try with...)

Yes, I think he is aware of the GUI, we will look into it. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, you can still use it very well, it just needs a slight tweak. As I said. We will look into it.

Not a problem....I just wanted to make you aware....It's kind of a good thing about still being able to access both sites.
Just remember if you use the F5 refresh you will get a refresh of all the movies, all new rows.

Except it's not showing almost any content in 9 rows....the webpage has 22 rows when you separate the crap in between.

I'm getting 34 rows in HBOMAX
As I said, we will go over it, all websites are not equal. This is not a priority but I will discuss it with Pete. We are way off-topic, the OP was asking about scroll arrows on APV. We will discuss MAX another time.

Hey There!

Sorry for the late reply but I'm on Windows 10 Pro and I'm the same as @rpimonitrbtch (Albeit He's Seeing This Behavior On Linux) with a maximized AS screen (I Have No Horizontal Scroll Bar Available - Only Vertical) moving the mouse around does not invoke the arrows to appear on my AP Tab. Hasn't always been that way just seems to be right now.

While an F5 refresh does refresh the Tiles / Titles visible on the screen it does not make the Arrows appear. It's not a biggie or anything like that, just wanted to throw it out there to see if anyone else is experiencing this behavior.

Seems like I'm the minority.

Thanks

Last edited:
I checked yesterday and I have the arrows.
Windows 11, AS 1.6.7.1, window not maximized but pinned to the left.

Back