• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No support for CloneDVD Mobile?

Roxy

CloneDVD Mobile fails to convert a DVD that has been ripped by AnyDVD years ago.

I don't get replies to my CloneDVD Mobile forum thread (https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/clonedvd-mobile-fails-to-convert-disney-dvd.90015/) and I'm not able to contact support:

[ERROR] [MY-012144] [InnoDB] posix_fallocate(): Failed to preallocate data for file ./#innodb_temp/temp_8.ibt, desired size 16384 bytes. Operating system error number 28. Check that the disk is not full or a disk quota exceeded. Make sure the file system supports this function. Some operating system error numbers are described at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/operating-system-error-codes.html
[Warning] [MY-012638] [InnoDB] Retry attempts for writing partial data failed.
[ERROR] [MY-012639] [InnoDB] Write to file ./#innodb_temp/temp_8.ibt failed at offset 81920, 16384 bytes should have been written, only 0 were written. Operating system error number 28. Check that your OS and file system support files of this size. Check also that the disk is not full or a disk quota exceeded.
[ERROR] [MY-012640] [InnoDB] Error number 28 means 'No space left on device'
[Warning] [MY-012145] [InnoDB] Error while writing 16384 zeroes to ./#
[B]OS error code 28: No space left on device [/B]

Please advise.

Last edited by a moderator:
[ERROR] [MY-012640] [InnoDB] Error number 28 means 'No space left on device'- this is pretty self-explanatory.

Well, I wasn't posting here to get a plain vanilla repetition of a self-explanatory error message. I'm looking for a solution. Please do.

Last edited:
Thanks for replying.

Following your suggestion I was able to rephrase my support request and it was successfully processed by the server this time. Probably the hyperlink to the OT in my original request was doing mischief then.

Your help is very much appreciated! Thanks!!

Back