• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question No luck downloading from YT

mereel

First post, wanted to say AS has been a lifesaver so far and worked great! Just started having an issue with the YT component lately and was hoping someone here might be able to help out.

As the title says, I've tried a couple different things and I'm not having any luck. There's no error so I don't believe I can create a logfile. It was working fine for a while, then all of a sudden it wasn't. It was kind of crapshoot to get YT to work (for me) in the first place so I'm hoping you all can help!

I know the landing screen is supposed to be blank.

I've tried closing out chrome and adding a session using the button within AS.
There's no login / log out within AS so I've tried disabling YT as a provider, then re-enabling it.
Tried restarting AS. Restarting computer.
Tried logging in / out of YT on chrome, then adding cookies through AS to see if that would make a difference.

So far, not really sure what else to try. Any ideas?

Sometimes you have to use the drop-down boxes and use the codec And the resolution. If it’s slow, just let it run it will finish.

So what exactly isn't working?
The landing page is blank until I adopt a session.
Anyway, there's no need for that, the search should be working.

And you always can create a log file even without errors ... use "File > create log file" after you reproduced whatever is wrong in your opinion.

The landing page is blank until I adopt a session.
Anyway, there's no need for that, the search should be working.
After a couple of times adopting a browser session and still had to do a search for what I wanted I stopped the adoption. The landing page never showed anything remotely what I had searched for in a browser.

Either way I can find what I am looking for if I use the right search parameters.

Try cookies from edge/firefox. Edge you will have to force close in task manager on windows as it stays active.

Got it to work trying cookies from Edge. My issue was I would try typing in a search and no search results would populate. I couldn't seem to get chrome to work and spaced and forgot to try edge. Thanks abcde!

Back