• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question no "Length" on some Downloads

BobM_Az

Downloading from Amazon - (discovery+) Dr Pimple popper (Season 1-5 [so far]) after download completed there are about 50% of the downloads that have NO LENGTH listed, just blank.
files will not play at all (VLC) acts like it will, but ends just as fast as it began.
After downloading the ( ?damaged?) video a second time, it is just fine - no other titles have done this to me so far
Quota still drops with the bad files
Win10 / 32meg RAM /
thx for any suggestions
Bob

How about including a logfile with your report?

I just tested it, and all downloads are fine. I need to see a log file. Have you tried to play those files on the Amazon Discovery+ website?

Without a logfile we can just guess ...
Could be a network issue, or some issue with the device you are writing to, or some other installed software ...
You seem the only one reporting this behaviour ...

Back