• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved NF Still at 540p for these series(fixed)

Lonald

I see mention that NF resolution is generally back to 1080p and have 2 exceptions, even after restarting AS and at a time when NF traffic should be very low:

Fauda Season 2
Ginny & Georgia Season 2.

Logfile attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.0.0.astlog
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Tried several other NF shows and all are at 540p.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.0.0.astlog
    50.6 KB · Views: 0
Even after a complete system reboot, not a single NF offering is beyond 540p. This is despite seeing another thread indicating this is resolved for another customer.

Go to Netflix and log out of all devices. Then log in again and try it. The below screenshot is Fauda Season 2

NF plans.jpg

Fauda S2.jpg

Last edited:
Did you also do what they did? (Which you are omitting here) That's logging out and back in.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Did you also do what they did? (Which you are omitting here) That's logging out and back in.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Most people are not aware of the changes Netflix made, Feb 7th. They need to log out of all devices and try it again. After all the talk of Netflix not allowing shared passwords, they did make some extreme changes as I posted. People are too lazy to see this. They automatically assume its an AnyStream issue, it is not. Please do your homework before assuming.

D"oh.

That worked (using small words and detailed instructions, that is!). Thank you. All is well.

I did not know that closing AS did not log me out, I thought that on restart I was logged back in as a background activity. Interesting.

My suggestion on the instructions (cut & paste) is to:
1. Open NF on a browser and log in (if you are not already logged in).
2. Hover over your user icon and select Account from the drop down menu.
3. Go to Security & Privacy.
4. Click on Sign out of all devices from the options to the far right.

Yes, we are aware. It's good your issue is resolved. Please take your time and consider all aspects before thinking it is an AnyStream issue. The providers have made changes to the way they will permit you to use their product.

Back