• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved NF only lower resolution options

filmgal

Code:
Netflix Canada Murdoch Mysteries
Got most of the entire series at 720x1280 until 4 days ago. Today I tried getting the last season (14) and am only offered much lower resoutions. No vpn.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.0.0.astlog
    309.3 KB · Views: 2
Thats just one series, let me try, your title is an over reaction.

Code:
Netflix Canada Murdoch Mysteries
Got most of the entire series at 720x1280 until 4 days ago. Today I tried getting the last season (14) and am only offered much lower resoutions. No vpn.
Murdoch Mysteries is not available in my region. Can you name another?

Could very well be but... I saw another thread today about lower resolutions offered in NF and in that thread there was a "DO NOT take over someone's thread" so I figured I had better start my own.

Murdoch Mysteries is not available in my region. Can you name another?
Let me see... could be difficult. I'm just getting stuff that is expiring, but I'll try to find something.

Your logfile confirms this is a Netflix issue, they are only offering lower resolutions at the time you downloaded, probably due to server overload. I would try again at another time.
00:01:54.483 - [Debug] [playlist:netflix] Adding video track (1088378162): 480x270, bitrate 100000

00:01:54.484 - [Debug] [playlist:netflix] Adding video track (1088378531): 480x270, bitrate 135000

00:01:54.484 - [Debug] [playlist:netflix] Adding video track (1088378737): 608x342, bitrate 211000

00:01:54.484 - [Debug] [playlist:netflix] Adding video track (1088377141): 768x432, bitrate 383000

00:01:54.484 - [Debug] [playlist:netflix] Adding video track (1088377396): 768x432, bitrate 692000

Could very well be but... I saw another thread today about lower resolutions offered in NF and in that thread there was a "DO NOT take over someone's thread" so I figured I had better start my own.
Thank you for your compliance.;)

Your logfile confirms this is a Netflix issue, they are only offering lower resolutions at the time you downloaded, probably due to server overload. I would try again at another time.

Ok, that’s good to know. Thank you! I have until the end of the month to download this, so it is not urgent. But it is great to know it is due to a Netflix overload, and it is not a AS issue, so thank you very much for reading the log and letting me know!

Ok, that’s good to know. Thank you! I have until the end of the month to download this, so it is not urgent. But it is great to know it is due to a Netflix overload, and it is not a AS issue, so thank you very much for reading the log and letting me know!
You are very welcome Mademoiselle.:)

I am in Canada, and just checked that title
It is 1080p
As I said for her to try it again at a different time, as they are probably less busy at this time. But filmgal was most probably initially right.

I am in Canada, and just checked that title
It is 1080p
That is so odd. I don't get the best download speeds, living the boonies, but when I do get anything over 6Mbsp (and I always check) then I can download anything. I currently have 6.41 (accoding to the most recent speed test) so things should be fine. No one else using the net. Not downloading anything else.... Hey, goncal, how about you get season 15 for me if all is good with you ;-) (really, just kidding).

That is so odd. I don't get the best download speeds, living the boonies, but when I do get anything over 6Mbsp (and I always check) then I can download anything. I currently have 6.41 (accoding to the most recent speed test) so things should be fine. No one else using the net. Not downloading anything else.... Hey, goncal, how about you get season 15 for me if all is good with you ;-) (really, just kidding).
Canada is a very large and great country. You are most probably in two different regions using two different servers. filmgal, do not fret, you will be successful my dear.:)

Canada is a very large and great country. You are most probably in two different regions using two different servers. filmgal, do not fret, you will be successful my dear.:)
I'm sure you are right. And you are definitely correct about my living in a great country, even if it does mean getting internet speeds from 1999 when you live outside a major city. But... the advantages: river in the backyard, deer eating from the apple trees at least twice/year, forest all around, no neighbours within 2 kms (but they are there beyond that if you need to borrow sugar or have them feed your cats when you travel to Europe, or come with their massive tracktors to help you build a deck or remove the snow from your driveway in winter)....

I'm sure you are right. And you are definitely correct about my living in a great country, even if it does mean getting internet speeds from 1999 when you live outside a major city. But... the advantages: river in the backyard, deer eating from the apple trees at least twice/year, forest all around, no neighbours within 2 kms (but they are there beyond that if you need to borrow sugar or have them feed your cats when you travel to Europe, or come with their massive tracktors to help you build a deck or remove the snow from your driveway in winter)....
I am jealous already filmgal. But I also like the island I live on, we have beaches and the temps are about 26.6c all year
round. So we each have our piece of heaven.:)

I have sent you a PM explaining how to resolve your issue. Please post back if your issue is resolved. I am sure it will be. I have solved 5 similar threads this morning. Enjoy the software. If you need me, I am at your disposal.:)

Back