• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Needs Attention NF low-res again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpimonitrbtch

Well, that didn't take long... I know the recent NF issues with new content had been addressed earlier this week, but today, I seem to be back down to 540p on everything, not just new stuff.. Was in the midst of "Seven Seconds", from 2018. Clicked around a few other random old and new things that definitely should be HD under normal circumstances. Tried closing/reopening the tab, restarting app, logout-login, with no effect.

Just something happening to me? Or did netflix "cat" us again?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.0.0.astlog
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
It may take a while, its the weekend for all of us. I am sure Monday or sooner it will be back, hopefully, sooner. We are doing our Best.

Same issue here. Everything was 540p max.

Now, I have 720p but 1800p still missing.

Same issue here. Everything was 540p max.

Now, I have 720p but 1800p still missing.
Yes as I mentioned, 1080p will be missing until we get done working on it, there is a big big banner in the forum, look up.

The banner says "Some newer titles Netflix are currently in lower quality."

while "all" content is currently affected :)

The banner says "Some newer titles Netflix are currently in lower quality."

while "all" content is currently affected :)
Correct, all are at 720p. We are working on it.:(

For anyone who still seeing 540p as the max, if any, you might need to restart the app, or at least the NF tab, to get 720p back. I wasn't seeing the 720p until a restart.

For anyone who still seeing 540p as the max, if any, you might need to restart the app, or at least the NF tab, to get 720p back. I wasn't seeing the 720p until a restart.
We enabled 720p which is HD but not FHD. It will be like this until we fix it. We apologize for the inconvienience.:)

Can't this damn cat (Netflix) stop chasing our mouse (Redfox) already. Whatever you do Redfox don't eat any cheese just laying around unattended.

Just to confess, here in Germany also only 720p (till today it worked with 1080p after some "closing app - logging out - logging in".) and 1 Mbps (till today it was regular about 6 Mbps).

2 more issues I observerd concerning Netflix:
- I can't hit the "@" for my email-adress (while logging in) - I have to do it via copy & paste from another app
- I can't change the language from English to German in netflix window of AS - when I click English it shows "the entry German" as well, but it's not clickable.

Last edited:
Just another observation:
Everytime I log out and log in I get a mail from Netflix, that they detected I'm using a new browser or device now (though it's the same device and the same AS-browser without any update ;-))

- I can't hit the "@" for my email-adress (while logging in) - I have to do it via copy & paste from another app
Had that too, but only on rare occasions, usually the "@" works
- I can't change the language from English to German in netflix window of AS - when I click English it shows "the entry German" as well, but it's not clickable.
You mean in the login window?
Why do you even want to change that? Enter email, enter password, hit "Sign in" ... should be distinguisahble no matter what your native language is.
You only have to log in, then the custom UI of AnyStream for Netflix takes over.
Everytime I log out and log in I get a mail from Netflix, that they detected I'm using a new browser or device now (though it's the same device and the same AS-browser without any update ;-))
I can only guess here: AnyStream creates a new DeviceID for itself on every new login to prevent blocking from providers.
Getting an email every time is a small price to pay for that.

This is a small issue that almost never occurs. I am sure a cut and paste or a Ctl+V from the keyboard would be suitable. How did this thread get so off-topic.? Time to close it.

As of this posting, Netflix is still at 720p. I wouldn't expect that to change until tomorrow at the earliest. Thank you all for your patience.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back