• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion NF Guillermo del Toro's Pinnocchio now in 1080p

Lonald

I've been tracking this, as it was only available in SD for a good while.

Yesterday (or was it the day before), I noted that it's now available in 1080p.

Thanks!

Thanks for the PSA. I notice the 'making of' featurette is still 960x540.

Thanks for the PSA. I notice the 'making of' featurette is still 960x540.
That's correct but the movie is 1080p. I would think the movie is what most want to see, but we will get the featurette in 1080p also. We are working on it all.:) Failure is not an option.:)

I've been tracking this, as it was only available in SD for a good while.

Yesterday (or was it the day before), I noted that it's now available in 1080p.

Thanks!
Yes and we will get to the rest of the SD asap.:)

It was available in 1080p for me four days ago.

funny i am only seeing it as 960X540 :( Northwest USA

funny i am only seeing it as 960X540 :( Northwest USA
No, you are not, you are seeing the trailer. The movie is Pinocchio all the way to the top left.

Attachments

• Pinnochio movie.jpg
    Pinnochio movie.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 7
hummm it says it is 2:01:41 in length ... pretty long for a trailer :)

hummm it says it is 2:01:41 in length ... pretty long for a trailer :)
Okay.:) Its about the making of the movie, its not the movie. The movie is 1080p as I showed you in my screenshot. Instead of posting, why don't you watch it and you will see for yourself?:(

Last edited:
I will just say thank you to these wonderful people who selflessly work AS such a wonderful program. Number one, thank you once again

I will just say thank you to these wonderful people who selflessly work AS such a wonderful program. Number one, thank you once again
We try our best for the wonderful supporters of our project.:)

I searched and found
Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio: Handcarved Cinema and Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio
Pinocchio is 2:01:41 and the Handcarved Cinema (how it was made) is only 36 minutes. Both downloaded just now and both at 960X540

I watched the first 15 minutes of Pinocchio and it is the movie ... not making of

i had to delete the app and reinstall to get 1080 ... go figure

Back