• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved NF can only download the SD

ali_dali

Since the last NF upgrade, all the latest movies and episodes from then on can only be downloaded on SD...
so anystream will only be able to download SD in the future?

That is a DRM issue and will be fixed after some time.
The fix can be pushed to you by using an AS update or through the servers. So you can both check one or two movies from time to time and also come back to the forum to see if something is new. AS should give you a notification if there is a big update, but the devs also post it here, so you can see it without opening AS or when you are away.

Yes, a known issue - and it has happened with multiple providers multiple times. The name of the game is 'cat and mouse.'

As a lifetime subscriber, I don't worry. It will get fixed - for a while. :cool: . Long enough for me to download once again.

I didn't mean that in a bad way. Probably a translation error. But the truth is that I have about 6 other SWs that can do it. AS doesn't. I don't have a problem with it.

The newest netflix releases, in the past month about is 540p only. Most notably Pokemon Ultimate Journeys and The Trapped 13. Older content is still downloading 1080p

Any chance of 1080p support for DisneyPlus?

The newest netflix releases, in the past month about is 540p only. Most notably Pokemon Ultimate Journeys and The Trapped 13. Older content is still downloading 1080p

Any chance of 1080p support for DisneyPlus?

Disney Plus 1080p is NEVER going to be supported in a browser environment. As I've noted in other posts, Disney doesn't even broadcast 1080p on Cable Networks.
Yes, it is possible to trick it into getting a higher resolution. That also usually results in your IP address being banned. So, the question is how many times will they be willing
to ban your IP before they just ban your account? They caught on to the spoofing your device trick long ago and can tell when you do it.

If you ever noticed...they also limit ESPN to 720p...on RARE occasions, they'll allow 1080p.

I can see the copyright nazi-ism with Disney.

I have to 'sideload' a bootleg apk from APKMirror just to legit-stream Netflix or DisneyPlus on a Minix Android TV Box. Might be true with Skystream too, not sure. They identify as a strange-brand android tablet device.

At least Disney doesn't over-compress their lower resolution screens. Netflix uses very high CRFs on their sub-1080p streams. HBOMax isn't cheaping out in any way. And accommodating both old and new devices with bot X264 and X265. And they don't skimp on the CRFs either whether its 480p or 1080p. Unfortunately my content-affinity is still Netflix aligned with Crunchyroll following, then disney and amazon runner-up. HBO is mostly the DC. Paramount is mostly the star trek.

At least the app should give you 1080p.

Netflix has taken a huge loss....so I don't expect to see any improvement from them anytime soon. Honestly...who comes up with a plan to charge the same price they charged about 5 years ago...
$7.99 a month....to add commercials and provide less content....at a max of 720p on any device. And...they blame password sharing. Before I dropped them a few years ago, I believe they only
offered two screen anyway unless you wanted to pay more. You can't share much with that.

I didn't mean that in a bad way. Probably a translation error. But the truth is that I have about 6 other SWs that can do it. AS doesn't. I don't have a problem with it.
Then why did you buy AS? ;)

I would love AnyStream to be able to rip CrunchyRoll. Crunchyroll has plenty of true-rippers out, but Anystream is easier and more pleasant to use.
I don't even know what coming soon, so don't lose hope.:)

I would love AnyStream to be able to rip CrunchyRoll. Crunchyroll has plenty of true-rippers out, but Anystream is easier and more pleasant to use.
Crunchyroll would be nice but for subtitles they use formatting and fonts. Unlike NF for example.

Getting back on topic, The new Anystream update v1.4.5.0 has got us back our HD.
I am in the process of downloading off Flix and its all 1080p.
Good job guys...!!! Thanks

Despicable me 2 and Despicable me is only in 960x540 when I just tried it.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.5.0.astlog
    112.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Netflix.jpg
    Netflix.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 4
Arent those Disney titles? Thats what they are. Just because they are on Netflix doesn't make them 1080p

Despicable Me is Illumination.. which NF has been hosting. it was at a higher resolution on NF before they changed things earlier this month (It was one of those that was at 720p for a while). While most everything that had trouble previously was resolved with 1.4.5.0, I am seeing a few items from previous threads still having troubles. Not sure if it's the same server side "fixable" option we had from the last batch, but I still show the new Munsters and Robin Hood showing 960x540 as well. Outside of that, most everything else I've come across checks out. Thanks for the release.

Despicable Me is Illumination.. which NF has been hosting. it was at a higher resolution on NF before they changed things earlier this month (It was one of those that was at 720p for a while). While most everything that had trouble previously was resolved with 1.4.5.0, I am seeing a few items from previous threads still having troubles. Not sure if it's the same server side "fixable" option we had from the last batch, but I still show the new Munsters and Robin Hood showing 960x540 as well. Outside of that, most everything else I've come across checks out. Thanks for the release.
We will get to those as soon as we can, but a lot of movies, really most are now 1080p.;)

Back