• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved NF back 540/480p?(fixed)

gdc333

Starting yesterday with 1.5.2.2, all NF shows seem to be only offered at 540 or 480.

I updated to 1.5.2.3, and logged out and back in to my account, and still everything I click on is restricted.

Anyone else experiencing this? I figure it is likely more cat and mouse games.

Starting yesterday with 1.5.2.2, all NF shows seem to be only offered at 540 or 480.

I updated to 1.5.2.3, and logged out and back in to my account, and still everything I click on is restricted.

Anyone else experiencing this? I figure it is likely more cat and mouse games.
1. Log out of Netflix.
2.Close AS
3 Open AS

4. Log into NF and tell me what you see.

Nothing is restricted before or after. It might be in SD but that's not restricted. It's a lower resolution.* (regression)

Last edited:
Closing AS between logins seemed to be the special sauce! All 1080p content is now 1080p again.

(Apologies for the poor wording. When I try to download something I downloaded last week in 1080p and it is available in 480p, I call it a restriction.
I'll call it a degradation in resolution from now on.)

Closing AS between logins seemed to be the special sauce! All 1080p content is now 1080p again.

(Apologies for the poor wording. When I try to download something I downloaded last week in 1080p and it is available in 480p, I call it a restriction.

Call it what it is...NETFLIX GREED

Thank you for letting me know. Its pretty easy, when you install a new version, the IP might change and lower the resolution, the fix is easy.:)

Last edited:
It seems like with the 152x series after each update resolution drops down to 540, which is easily fixed by logging back in and out. Just saying it is kind of annoying, that wasn't the case in earlier versions. Credentials and resolution availability remained throughout over-the-top AS updates.

Any reason or cause behind that 'not behaving as it should'?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Any reason or cause behind that 'not behaving as it should'?
Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Since I'm not hearing similar for other providers, I'll bet it has something to do with NF aggressive policing of logins!

Since I'm not hearing similar for other providers, I'll bet it has something to do with NF aggressive policing of logins!
That would be only if you’re sharing illegally, but it doesn’t make any difference because we know how to fix it

Back