• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New Purchase, won't accept LTM License

eirons

Purchased Lifetime Membership for AnyDVD (8.0.6.0) ... received key after payment ... have followed install instructions to the letter ... when Double click on the Key for AnyDVD License it states it is not a valid license ...
The previous user had a Trial version that expired in June 2016 and had the program uninstalled along with Registry information cleared ...
Can anyone help me get this working please, my deadlines are creeping up and customers product must be ready to go for them ... thxs in advance ...

I already told you what to do via PM. contact support. When you double click on the license make sure you exit out of the program first. Make sure you are clicking on the correct license file. https://www.redfox.bz/support.html

Purchased Lifetime Membership for AnyDVD (8.0.6.0) ... received key after payment ... have followed install instructions to the letter ... when Double click on the Key for AnyDVD License it states it is not a valid license ...
The previous user had a Trial version that expired in June 2016 and had the program uninstalled along with Registry information cleared ...
Can anyone help me get this working please, my deadlines are creeping up and customers product must be ready to go for them ... thxs in advance ...
I checked your license key and it is valid.
Please download and install latest version of AnyDVD: https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD.exe
After installed, double click the license file you received.

Thank you for your reply ... It is now working and here is what I did ... Uploaded 8.0.6.0 file (AnyDVD) again yet saved it to my Desktop, Installed from there, exit out and Rebooted ... Then I opened the Original E-mail sent to me from RedFox with the Key, saved it to my desktop, double clicked it and Yippieeeee it worked ... Previously I had forward the original e-mail to my other account with the Key and the file would not work ... so thanks for your suggestions and assistance I look forward to getting my work done ...
Oh and RedFox 1, I moved my issue over here due to I didn't know (newbie) it was for PM's ... now I know thxs ...

Back