• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved new guys confusion about batchmode and subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

steel4me

Hello everyone,

first of all, I have to say that AnyStream is stable software and sweeps over my gigabit fiber optics with up to 60MByte/s. purpose is fulfilled.

Last but not least, I treated myself to an annual subscription and of course I didn't read the text properly with this "batch mode" aka "download queue". I thought you need the plus version for the other stream providers, not for the queue.

So i started a discussion in the german forum and i understand the situation. From my point of view at least lifetime subscriptions should have the queue. But okay. I thought, why not just give them their money.

@23/02/15 i bought a 1 year basic sub for 59€
Upgrade to Lifetime should charge 60€ but in checkout i have to pay 80€
Upgrade to Plus should charge 50€ but in checkout i have to pay 60€
Upgrade to Plus Lifetime not possible.
Refund and Reorder not possible.

I don't think the calculation is very fair for a 2 days old new customer. I am willing to pay the difference of 100€ to upgrade to plus lifetime for batch mode only. Can we do this?

For other new customers my personal opinion:

Programming effort for a queue is very low and not particularly complicated, one-time effort, consistent logic, so the surcharge for Plus is not legitimate.

Programming effort to support more/new streaming providers, now and in the future, is very high, so the surcharge for Plus is absolutely legitimate.

And all this just because Prime is removing Shameless :p

Last edited:
Im Sorry, maybe my post fits more to the Forum "Purchase and License Keys"...

@Ivan you're cue to do your thing.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Posted by steel4me
Programming effort for a queue is very low and not particularly complicated, one-time effort, and consistent logic, so the surcharge for Plus is not legitimate.

We were begged for this feature by our customers and not charging for it would make the basic version comparable to the Plus version. So hence the extra charge. 90% of all our customers paid for this option. It's a great option, you will enjoy it.
Upgrade to Plus Lifetime is not possible.
Maybe we can help in this situation.

Last edited:
We were begged for this feature by our customers and not charging for it would make the basic version comparable to the Plus version. So hence the extra charge. 90% of all our customers paid for this option. It's a great option, you will enjoy it.
As explained in my opinion plus version supports much more streaming providers this fact alone makes a huge difference between basic and plus.

Maybe we can help in this situation.
An accommodation would be very nice, how can i charge the difference of 100€ for plus lifetime?

As explained in my opinion plus version supports much more streaming providers this fact alone makes a huge difference between basic and plus.

An accommodation would be very nice, how can i charge the difference of 100€ for plus lifetime?
I have summoned our sales manager, he will be with you as soon as he can. Please be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back