• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Netflix will not load

Wmac

I am getting the same error reported by another user and deemed not an anystream error? Log file attached. I do not use a VPN and have reinstalled anystream several times. Installed on backup computer and get same error? Netflix works fine if I load it in a browser on both PCs. Has been working for a long time with no isues?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    538.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 14
How did you reinstall Anystream?
Did you De-Install first? That is mandatory.
Just installing AnyStream over and over does nothing.

I am getting the same error reported by another user and deemed not an anystream error? Log file attached. I do not use a VPN and have reinstalled anystream several times. Installed on backup computer and get same error? Netflix works fine if I load it in a browser on both PCs. Has been working for a long time with no isues?
Lexus resolved his issue, your issue is not the same. It is different. Please log out uninstall and reboot, reinstall

Lexus resolved his issue, your issue is not the same. It is different. Please log out uninstall and reboot, reinstall

Call it what you like, the error message is exactly the same. Also, I uninstalled AS including license information, rebooted the system, reinstalled AS and license file and still have the same exact issue with same error message. I am going to try all of that again on the main system and will let you know if it makes any difference.
How did you reinstall Anystream?
Did you De-Install first? That is mandatory.
Just installing AnyStream over and over does nothing.

Call it what you like, the error message is exactly the same. Also, I uninstalled AS including license information, rebooted the system, reinstalled AS and license file and still have the same exact issue with same error message. I am going to try all of that again on the main system and will let you know if it makes any difference.
OK, got closer but no luck. I deleted AS including reg info and then rebooted and reinstalled AS (even went to install folder and deleted folders left over from uninstall) This time the choose profile screen popped up for about a second and then went on to error. I then deleted all profiles but my own and went through the reboot reinstall routine and it comes to login page, I fill in my login and it shows opening screen for about 3 seconds and then goes back to the error message and nothing.

Back