• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Netflix subtitle can not show correctly when chosen 'embedded'

augusta1105

when i download the Netflix video, if i choose ‘embedded’ then the subtitle will not show up as what i choose, not in the language I selected
but when i choose SRT format it can be downloaded separately in the languages I selected
I wonder if this is my problem?Is there any way to solve this?

when i download the Netflix video, if i choose ‘embedded’ then the subtitle will not show up as what i choose, not in the language I selected
but when i choose SRT format it can be downloaded separately in the languages I selected
I wonder if this is my problem?Is there any way to solve this?
Whenever you need support we need a logfile.

Whenever you need support we need a logfile.

Attachments

• netflix-你的婚姻不是你的婚姻_S01E04_梅莉.astlog
    158.2 KB · Views: 3
Try using VLC as player, if the subtitles you chosed are graphics based subtitles you might have problems with some players

There are 2 subtitles selected but only one downloaded, I didn't see the error for the first you're right, the second one is a graphic based subtitle.
00:01:16.798 - [Notice] [Mux:netflix] Start converting PNG subtitles to vobsub for Chinese (Taiwan, 强制)
00:01:16.799 - [Debug] [Mux:netflix] 86 subtitles found, creating palette...
00:01:16.920 - [Debug] [Mux:netflix] Encoding 86 subtitles...
00:01:17.041 - [Notice] [Mux:netflix] Encoding done...
00:01:17.041 - [Notice] [Mux:netflix] Selected subtitles format: embedded

Back