• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Netflix SD not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomsk

I know Netflix HD is not working (yet), but I can't even download in SD (540p)
I'm in the UK on the standard plan with adverts

I get the following message when I try:

Couldn't retreive playlist. The Title may not be available or require payment. Check the log for details.

I've tried logging out, removing netflix from the providers, logging in on a normal browser.

I've attached a log file for a movie which I have previously dowloaded, but now givse the above error message.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.6.0.astlog
    67.4 KB · Views: 3
Is it the title "Irish Wish" you are having trouble with, is it all titles or just this one?

It's all tiltes - movies and TV series.

It worked for a while, then stopped. I saw that AS was having problems with HD and I though it may be connected.
Then after a while it was OK and now AS has stopped again.

I should add it's fine for Prime and Disney.

I used Ir0sih Wish as an example as I have previously downloaded it successfully.

Try making a profile on the Netflix website and see if that helps, I am having no issues, and I do not have any other reports.

You can also try checking your settings to make sure you are in the UK and the language is correct, you should have it set to English English not American English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back