• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Netflix says "Incorrect Password"

Unfortunately I also experience this ..
After logging out from Nf in AS I cannot login...
Changed my Password, logged out from all devices, even the browser I was logged in with (just to be sure) ...
I can login with the new PW in the browser, in the Netflix Windows app, even with my SmartTV without issues ... but Anystream insists on a wrong password...

Unfortunately I also experience this ..
After logging out from Nf in AS I cannot login...
Changed my Password, logged out from all devices, even the browser I was logged in with (just to be sure) ...
I can login with the new PW in the browser, in the Netflix Windows app, even with my SmartTV without issues ... but Anystream insists on a wrong password...
We are working on it, maybe tomorrow it will be fixed.

It was an error with Netflix, I also had the message that the password was incorrect.
Now the error is fixed and I can log in to Netflix again in AS without having changed the password

Screenshot 2023-03-07 190901.png

Well, you also have to bring a little patience with you and not immediately, as they say in German .... don't drive the pigs crazy right away ...

It was an error with Netflix, I also had the message that the password was incorrect.

Well I'm glad you finally saw the incorrect password issue after all. I gather when you see it, it gets fixed ;-)

Well I'm glad you finally saw the incorrect password issue after all. I gather when you see it, it gets fixed ;-)
it was fixed in less than an hour and a half. I think that’s pretty good. I don’t remember any other password issues.

Back