• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Netflix Provider Setup Failed

Matt West

First thing...I did my homework and searched to see if something similar has been posted but did not find anything :) . Whenever I click on the Netflix tab, I receive a provider setup error. It won't proceed past it and doesn't even give me an option to log in.

Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.3.0.astlog
    273.2 KB · Views: 1
Your requests are timing out, if I were you I would uninstall and reboot and reinstall. Then make sure all my network driver were uyp to date and try again.

Your requests are timing out, if I were you I would uninstall and reboot and reinstall. Then make sure all my network driver were uyp to date and try again.
That solved it. Thanks!

I was going crazy because it only affected Netflix and I thought it might be something to do with my load balancer. The simplest solution is often the correct!

That solved it. Thanks!

I was going crazy because it only affected Netflix and I thought it might be something to do with my load balancer. The simplest solution is often the correct!
Very glad that your issue is resolved

Back