• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved NetFlix "Provider Setup Failed"

Laserfisher

Can Not Log in. Deleted it. Reloaded. AP and D+ work fine. Start Session gets to 25%, then Pop Up comes up. What am I doing wrong? Worked great last night.

If it worked before, maybe you just have to wait some hours or till tomorrow.
If that does not help, please create and upload a logfile after you got that error message.

Are you using a VPN by chance?
Yeah, forgot about that. VPN and things like PiHole can interfere or block something.
If you use it, disable it and try again. If it works then, you found the problem.

Not using VPN, PiHole, Nada. Could you point me to the instructions on how to do the Log Files? Thanks!

Not using VPN, PiHole, Nada. Could you point me to the instructions on how to do the Log Files? Thanks!
Open AS, at the top left you can see "file". In that list you can create a logfile, but make sure to open the Netflix tab before all that to capture the error message.

Edit: Can anyone tell me how to call the row with all the entrys of "file" and so on in english?

Open AS, at the top left you can see "file". In that list you can create a logfile, but make sure to open the Netflix tab before all that to capture the error message.

Edit: Can anyone tell me how to call the row with all the entrys of "file" and so on in english?
The application Menu Bar

Friends, the same thing happened to me and I uninstalled the program and reinstalled the updated program and it didn't work for me, so I uninstalled the program, reset the computer, reinstalled the updated program and it worked. AND REMEMBER, WHEN DELETING THE PROGRAM, DO NOT DELETE THE REGISTRATION LOG

The registration is just your key file. It wouldn't be a disaster, all you would have to do is double-click your key file again while the program is closed. Just like you did the first time you bought the program.

Back