• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Netflix - Not all audio tracks showing up as options

edrock200

Hello,
Quick question. When selecting a Netflix show, not all available audio tracks show up for selection. For example, the show Daily Dose of Sunshine has multiple 640kbps DD+ audio tracks such as Hindi, Hungarian, etc. However, Anystream only shows English, French, Korean, Spanish and Vietnamese. Is there a way to get it to show all available audio tracks?
Thanks in advance.
-Ed

When you watch the video in the browser all the tracks (subtitles and audio) under the bar are apart, these don't appear in the official Netflix app either only in the browser and I think it's a different system to download them.

I couldn't find the thread but I though I read somewhere that if you play the audio on your browser, it will then show up in AS. I tried it with the movie "The Big Lebowski" and chose the Japanese audio on the browser and after that it showed up in AS but it also removed the German audio track from the list.

Before
the.big.lebowski.1.jpg

After
the.big.lebowski.2.jpg

Netflix
the.big.lebowski.nf.jpg

Back