• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Netflix low resolution still

spuds

I read the pinned posts, searched the forums and not seeing a definitive answer to this. Is the DRM issues with netflix also the resolution problems of being 540 only? I tried the logout, exit, start login a few times, hasnt changed anything. even tried restart the computer after log out exit. I have not tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but I can do that if its necessary. Looked and some people said cache issues, but there were no answers as to how to clear the cache. I included a log file, not sure if that helps as cant create it with the download window open. I have tried so many different titles on netflix and they all come up 540 only. I know for a fact Lost in Space is 1080 because I had downloaded before as 1080 and 720 but now only pulls up 540 like the rest.

Im sorry if im beating a dead horse, Im just curious if Im doing something wrong, or if this is an ongoing issue or if there is a fix?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.6.0.astlog
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
Hi, please read the big red banner at the top of the forum.;)

Back