• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

NETFLIX Issues fixed in 1.4.4.0

Same with the Empress, cannot get the 1080p or 720p only 960*540 maximum.
Not an issue right now but I wanted to let you know in case it may be in any help to find what's causing the issue

Same with the Empress, cannot get the 1080p or 720p only 960*540 maximum.
Not an issue right now but I wanted to let you know in case it may be in any help to find what's causing the issue
I know what's causing the issue, its not easy to fix it. But we will keep trying.;)

I know what's causing the issue, its not easy to fix it. But we will keep trying.;)

When we find a title in this resolution (and on the browser is 1080p) you need a log or the title ? Or it's just a matter of time and it's "automatic" ?

Netflix issues continue, search for dispicable me, cannot dl dispicable me, can play in browser or app. error: cannot retrieve playlist, this title may not be available or requires payment.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.4.0.astlog
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Netflix issues continue, search for dispicable me, cannot dl dispicable me, can play in browser or app. error: cannot retrieve playlist, this title may not be available or requires payment.

It happens for me when I'm connected for a few hours to AS. I just restart AS and I don't have the payment message, maybe it can help you.

It happens for me when I'm connected for a few hours to AS. I just restart AS and I don't have the payment message, maybe it can help you.
Can confirm that ... having AnyStream idling for some time triggers this with Netflix.
A restart helps.
It's just a bit annoying if you want to download an episode again (with different audio) with the "same token" as the first, because that is gone after a restart.
Anyway, that is not new ... I've seen that for a few versions now.

I found this last night. If I put too much of the title in the search bar I get that error. If I just put 3-4 characters in the search bar then everything works. I do get that error on Blonde and The Munsters though, regardless of searching or scrolling down to them.

I had no issues searching for Despicable Me but maybe it was just lucky for me.

Dispicable me.gif

Netflix, nothing happens when i switch profiles. it used to reload to other account now it does not refresh/reload.
restart works to fix dl issue.

Back