• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

NETFLIX Issues fixed in 1.4.4.0

Michael B. Field

shut down, restarted, logged out, logged back in, can watch on computer but netflix will not show any streams of load at allClipboard01.jpg

Please upload a logfile.
And do you have any VPN in place?

nope, all the other streams (hulu, disney.... work); no proxy on any. not sure what is up. Is odd.

Came here to say the same thing. Once logged into Netflix in AnyStream no shows load just like in first post. Will see about providing a log.

00:00:03.326 - [Notice] [browser:netflix] Provider logged in, getting profiles...

00:00:03.327 - [Debug] [netflix] Current profile: 0

00:00:03.330 - [Notice] [browser:netflix] Retrieve page content...

00:00:03.495 - [Error] [netflix] Error receiving: 203 (404) Error transferring https://www.netflix.com/api/shakti/...r_server=0.1.0&withSize=true&materialize=true - server replied: Not Found, https://www.netflix.com/api/shakti/...r_server=0.1.0&withSize=true&materialize=true

00:00:03.496 - [Error] [netflix]

00:00:03.496 - [Error] [netflix] Could not load the list of lists...

00:00:03.822 - [Debug] [License] updated: available 100, timeToNext -1

Came here to say the same thing. Once logged into Netflix in AnyStream no shows load just like in first post. Will see about providing a log.
If it's not only OP with this issue, then it is maybe a widespread issue. Either the devs have to adapt to some changes or it's just a server that is down.

Ok, it is not a logfile, but it seems to be a server issue. Please wait till tomorrow and try again. Maybe they solved the issue till then. Or it is something in the internet.
00:00:03.495 - [Error] [netflix] Error receiving: 203 (404) Error transferring
server replied: Not Found

Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.3.0.astlog
    8.8 KB · Views: 4
Log file attached.
Your log shows the exact same issue. So I think the devs can do nothing here as it appears to be a server-side issue.
Code:
00:00:03.438 - [Error] [netflix] Error receiving: 203 (404) Error transferring (URL removed)
00:00:03.438 - [Error] [netflix]
00:00:03.439 - [Error] [netflix] Could not load the list of lists...

If it's not only OP with this issue, then it is maybe a widespread issue. Either the devs have to adapt to some changes or it's just a server that is down.

Ok, it is not a logfile, but it seems to be a server issue. Please wait till tomorrow and try again. Maybe they solved the issue till then. Or it is something in the internet.

Thanks for answering quickly, just thought I would report is asap since I have never had this issue before. Rebooted computer just in case

Its a server issue, I already reached out to those who take care of it. These things happen to all software, so please have some patience, and it will be taken care of. We apologize for this and thank you for your patience. No log files are needed or screenshots are needed.

Is this a Redfox server issue? Cuz I can get into Netflix just fine. But not with Anystream.

Is this a Redfox server issue? Cuz I can get into Netflix just fine. But not with Anystream.
Possible. Maybe they have to route some of the NF traffic through their server, maybe they use a different server than your browser does. Or NF just returns something AS cannot understand.

Possible. Maybe they have to route some of the NF traffic through their server, maybe they use a different server than your browser does. Or NF just returns something AS cannot understand.
This has nothing to do with Netflix it's AnyStreams server that needs some updating, that's it. Pete is on it. It may take a while so use the other services, thank you for your patience.

Just tried it. Some new content still not available in 1080 (but I think that's already a known item, as it was like that before) - otherwise it's back up and functioning. Thanks for the super fast turnaround!

Just tried it. Some new content still not available in 1080 (but I think that's already a known item, as it was like that before) - otherwise it's back up and functioning. Thanks for the super fast turnaround!
Can you give me a few titles please, lets see what can be done. We were having some issues with HBO, but Netflix should be 99% 1080p

Hello, just tried 1.4.4.0 and I cannot download A.I.C.O in 1080p because of widevine retrieval issues
[Error] [vendor:netflix] Widevine certificate retrieval error

Attachments

• A.I.C.O_S01E01_Contact.astlog
    212.2 KB · Views: 3
Back