• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Netflix hd

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexDroid

Hi, it's already been about 4 months since Netfilix hasn't been available in HD, but whoever purchased the license after Redfox's decision to abolish "life" doesn't seem correct to me because the resolutions in this case must be fast and not 4 months long because a subscriber lost 4 months of HD! my thought

Hi, it's already been about 4 months since Netfilix hasn't been available in HD, but whoever purchased the license after Redfox's decision to abolish "life" doesn't seem correct to me because the resolutions in this case must be fast and not 4 months long because a subscriber lost 4 months of HD! my thought
We are doing the best we can. Our developers are working on this issue. Patience is a virtue.

Stiamo facendo del nostro meglio. I nostri sviluppatori stanno lavorando su questo problema. La pazienza è una virtù.
ok then for anystream it would be better to go back to life... the times are long.

You are not wrong, but without any knowledge or insight about the process, we cannot tell how difficult it is to bring it back, especially in a widely used program like AS. It might be more easy for the ripper folk who use a personal script or something, but without any information about AS or the devs, we cannot judge. But as said, I understand what you mean.

ok then for anystreaming it would be better to go back to life... times are long.
The decisions that are made here are not going to change. We are selling one and two-year licenses now. Going backward is a bad idea. I understand your question, it has been asked and answered, and the thread is now closed. Thank you for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back