• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Netflix errors

Lone Raven

Okay, so I signed out all devices and changed my password on Netflix. Now new stuff shows available in 1080, but I keep getting errors. Do I need to change password again?

Attachments

• netflix-That '90s Show_S01E01_That '90s Pilot.astlog
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Okay, so I signed out all devices and changed my password on Netflix. Now new stuff shows available in 1080, but I keep getting errors. Do I need to change password again?
I just downloaded That 90s Show and it was perfect, try it again. 1080p, what a surprise!

Well what can I say, it didn't work in 3 attempts, I cleared the cache and now it works. I am happy. Now I'm just waiting for Netflix to cut off my kids who don't live with me.

Well what can I say, it didn't work in 3 attempts, I cleared the cache and now it works. I am happy. Now I'm just waiting for Netflix to cut off my kids who don't live with me.
It's going to happen, Lone Raven, google it, it's all over the internet. They are serious.

It's going to happen, Lone Raven, google it, it's all over the internet. They are serious.
I know, I was reading that article this morning. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. I think they will come up with some reasonable add on subscriptions for people who don't want to start their own accounts.

I know, I was reading that article this morning. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. I think they will come up with some reasonable add on subscriptions for people who don't want to start their own accounts.
Did you read the article, they are automatically going to shut down anything from another IP, you get one from home and one from your phone and that's it.

Did you read the article, they are automatically going to shut down anything from another IP, you get one from home and one from your phone and that's it.
If that is what they actually end up doing, how does that affect AS?

If that is what they actually end up doing, how does that affect AS?
Well, if you are using a shared password or if your password is a shared password you wont be able to log in to use AS.

Well, if you are using a shared password or if your password is a shared password you wont be able to log in to use AS.
But if I am squeaky clean, one household, one address, even though there might be multiple devices at that location, we are good to go.

Back