• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Netflix error

Lexus

Can't access Netflix, see log.
Also get the same error message on the screen.

Attachments

• netflix1.jpg
    netflix1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 15
  • AnyStream_1.8.8.0-04.05.2024.rar
    96.2 KB · Views: 2
You will have to upload a proper logfile.

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

Thank you all for your cooperation.:)

This is the entire log file!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
Never mind, please do not re-zip the logfile it's already in a .zip format. Just upload it.

Your issue is your VPN. They are rejecting your IP. As you can see below, there is no issue with Netflix. They reject VPNs quite frequently.

NF.jpgNF 2.jpg

Really have nothing to say, the vpn I use works with netflix from another stream provider.
I get exactly the same message if I don't use VPN.
Never used Nefllix, only logged in.

Really have nothing to say, the vpn I use works with netflix from another stream provider.
I get exactly the same message if I don't use VPN.
Never used Nefllix, only logged in.
There is only one error in your log file, the one you posted. Your network is not connecting to NF. Maybe you can try to uninstall reboot and reinstall your program. No one else has reported this issue. I would think if it was an AnyStream issue the board would be flooded with posts.

issue resolved, worked with a fresh install.:cool:
Looks like everything only loads in sd, is it working on HD?

issue resolved, worked with a fresh install.:cool:
Looks like everything only loads in sd, is it working on HD?
Oh, Netflix is all 540p, there is a big banner on top of the forum. But we still get Atmos audio if that film has it.

At this point, Netflix has been non-1080p for so long that Netflix 1080p it should be dropped as a feature until it becomes possible again.

Have bought Anystream Plus lifetime and satisfied overall, but it can be confusing to newcomers.
Netflix works perfectly and a lot of our customers use it. It works with all new movies and old ones. It has premium sound, it's just not 1080p. If you don't want to use it, be my guest and stop. It's not confusing at all. If you are confused, stop using it. It's that simple.

Back