• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue netflix cant log in on Mobile devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescock1

ok i am sure this is not anystream problem but need help or any ideas

i updated my anystream and tried loggin into netflix but keep getting a error saying something went wrong and wont let me log in

so i logged in on chrome changed password to make sure it was correct logged out and cant get back in it comes up witht he same error about tech problem and something about google captcha but thats not coming up on anystream or chrome i got back in by reset password then used the use apdapt cookie from broswer and it worked

but my prblem is this i cant login on my mobile iphone or ipad the captcha not coming up on any of my mobile devices so any idea how we supposed to login if theres no captcha showing surley this is a complete mess for others

ok i am sure this is not anystream problem but need help or any ideas

i updated my anystream and tried loggin into netflix but keep getting a error saying something went wrong and wont let me log in

so i logged in on chrome changed password to make sure it was correct logged out and cant get back in it comes up witht he same error about tech problem and something about google captcha but thats not coming up on anystream or chrome i got back in by reset password then used the use apdapt cookie from broswer and it worked

but my prblem is this i cant login on my mobile iphone or ipad the captcha not coming up on any of my mobile devices so any idea how we supposed to login if theres no captcha showing surley this is a complete mess for others
What does your mobile phone have to do with AnyStream? No its not, one other person had an issues and he is logged in now.

Maybe someone here can help you with this issue, I have no idea about cell phones and Ipads, download the movie with AS and watch it on your mobile devices.

Maybe someone here can help you with this issue, I have no idea about cell phones and Ipads, download the movie with AS and watch it on your mobile devices.
that was the problem could not get into netflix without reset password and all mobile devices ipad iphone tv nothing would allow the capcha or allow loggin in end had to speak to netflx so they had to reset something on the account and then could log in everywhere just was weird it happended straight after the update

anyway is there any news on netflix 720 or even 1080p its been like 3-4 months now and heard nothing about any headway being made by yourselfs

Have you tried deleting the apps completely and testing again? You able to log in via web browser on your phone?

Have you tried deleting the apps completely and testing again? You able to log in via web browser on your phone?
Problem resolved yes tried deleting made no difference could login but only after changing password then could not log in else where anyway I contacted Netflix something there end she done something but did not say what but everything worked again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back