• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix/Amazon won't load up.

DatsDaJunt

Hi, I just bought a license, but I'm not having any luck with running it on my Windows 7 machine.

I restarted my PC after I installed the license key (have restarted twice since then).

Firewall is allowing the program. No VPN. Direct ethernet connection. No AV/Malware protection software is blocking anything.

Steps taken:

- Installed the latest 1.0.9.1 beta.
- Installed the license key.
- Restarted the PC.
- Opened AS and configured the settings.
- Clicked on the Netflix tab and nothing happened so I then clicked on the Amazon tab, same thing.
- Deleted the folder from %APPDATA%.
- Restarted program, same thing.
- Then I actually uninstalled the beta and installed 1.0.9.0 to see if that would work, nothing, same issue.
- So, after that I just ended up re-installing the latest 1.0.9.1 beta to generate a log and take a screenshot of the debug window.

The debug says:

Code:
00:00:00.000 - [Notice] Start logging at Sun Mar 7 22:11:52 2021 GMT
00:00:00.110 - [Notice] Failed to load Netflix cache. The user is not logged in.
00:00:00.111 - [Notice] Connecting to Netflix
00:00:00.150 - [Debug] Host resolves to: 52.3.144.142
00:00:00.150 - [Debug] Host resolves to: 54.237.226.164
00:00:00.150 - [Debug] Host resolves to: 3.230.129.93
00:00:02.593 - [Debug] Netflix panel loaded.
00:00:02.594 - [Debug] Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:84.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/84.0.2
00:00:02.928 - [Debug] License confirmed.
00:00:02.928 - [Notice] AnyStream version 1.0.9.1
00:00:04.443 - [Debug] Server response: 200
00:00:04.474 - [Notice] The user is not logged in
00:00:04.482 - [Warning] Netflix login required.
00:00:04.512 - [Debug] Nfx: setting environment
00:00:11.974 - [Debug] UA string: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/77.0.3865.129 Safari/537.36
00:00:19.130 - [Debug] Nfx: URL changed to https://www.netflix.com/login
00:00:20.560 - [Debug] Nfx: loading page https://www.netflix.com/login
00:00:20.744 - [Debug] Request initiated: https://www.netflix.com/login method GET resource type 0
00:00:20.744 - [Debug] Reason: other.

Screenshot:

aNqChLA.png

Log file attached.

Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.1.astlog
    216.3 KB · Views: 3
Just in an effort to assist quickly, can you pull the NF page ok in a browser on the same PC?

@DatsDaJunt Thanks a lot for the actual log and the information on the network setup. I am looking into the problem.

@DatsDaJunt Thanks a lot for the actual log and the information on the network setup. I am looking into the problem.
Just a tiny update. I just installed the new beta (1.0.9.2) (32bit/Win7) and Disney+ works great but still have the same issue with Netflix and Amazon.

Thanks for all of the hard work.

There may be a problem on a 32-bit version of Windows 7. Something that we have no control of.

I am still looking into it. However, is there any change if you try 1.0.9.3?
Same thing, Amazon says "timed out" and same error message (from debug) for Netflix, that says "Reason: other". Disney+ still works fine tho with 1.0.9.3. And just to clarify I'm using a x64 Windows 7 but since x64 doesn't work on Win7 I had to test with the 32bit.exe.

The Win 7 you're testing on, is it 32bit or 64bit?

I have no problems with logging into Amazon/Netflix through my browser so I'm not sure what's up.

Ah, then I merely misunderstood your previous post. I thought it's Win7 32-bit.

The fact that you are able to access Amazon/Netflix does not contribute anything in this particular case. The issue is somewhere in the embedded browser used for Amazon and partially for Netflix. We are still investigating the problem.

Hello. I am having the same issue. Anystream freezes when I load it up. It keeps spinning and goes into "not responding" mode. I did get windows updates pushed to me recently. Is that part of the issue? How do I fix? I am Windows 10 64 bit.

Last edited:
Hello. I am having the same issue. Anystream freezes when I load it up. It keeps spinning and goes into "not responding" mode. I did get windows updates pushed to me recently. Is that part of the issue? How do I fix? I am Windows 10 64 bit.
Post a logfile without it the developer cannot help you.

Hello RedFox 1. How do I grab a logfile? When I click to open Anystream, I can't even get to the home screen. It just hangs up and says not responding.

FYI - 1.0.9.3 works for Disney +. Not for Amazon or Netflix. I installed 1.0.9.3 for Disney+ only. Once I tried to add Amazon or Netflix as a provider, it immediately freezes. When I reinstall, same thing once I try to add Amazon or Netflix.

Last edited:
Ah, then I merely misunderstood your previous post. I thought it's Win7 32-bit.

The fact that you are able to access Amazon/Netflix does not contribute anything in this particular case. The issue is somewhere in the embedded browser used for Amazon and partially for Netflix. We are still investigating the problem.
Sorry, I should have made it more clearly in my original post. Thanks for the update.

Hello. Please see below. I think this is the logfile that you suggested I post. Basically, I reinstalled Anystream again. If I add only Disney+ it works fine. As soon as I try to add Amazon or Netflix, I get a not responding tag. I have waited for over 30 minutes for it to connect, but it does not respond. In order to get it to work, I have to reinstall and select Disney+ only. Any help that you can provide would be great!

upload_2021-3-12_20-39-30.png

upload_2021-3-12_20-40-28.png

Hello. Please see below. I think this is the logfile that you suggested I post. Basically, I reinstalled Anystream again. If I add only Disney+ it works fine. As soon as I try to add Amazon or Netflix, I get a not responding tag. I have waited for over 30 minutes for it to connect, but it does not respond. In order to get it to work, I have to reinstall and select Disney+ only. Any help that you can provide would be great!

View attachment 55796

View attachment 55797
No its not. Look at the upper left hand corner of the GUI, you will see EDIT, press it and you see create a logfile, upload it to the forum.

Hello RedFox 1. That's my point. The Anystream window says "not responding". I cannot click on anything once it freezes. The only thing I can do is uninstall and reinstall. Once I reinstall, it will load with Disney+ only selected. As soon as I select Netflix or Amazon the application freezes and there is nothing else I can do. I am attaching the logfile from the application when I first set it up and it works. But, note, this is before I try to add Netflix or Amazon. Once I do that, I cannot click on anything. If I force close and try to reopen, it will freeze on "not responding" again. I am unable to get Anystream to work until I uninstall and reinstall with Disney+ only.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.3.astlog
    2.3 KB · Views: 1
Hello RedFox 1. That's my point. The Anystream window says "not responding". I cannot click on anything once it freezes. The only thing I can do is uninstall and reinstall. Once I reinstall, it will load with Disney+ only selected. As soon as I select Netflix or Amazon the application freezes and there is nothing else I can do. I am attaching the logfile from the application when I first set it up and it works. But, note, this is before I try to add Netflix or Amazon. Once I do that, I cannot click on anything. If I force close and try to reopen, it will freeze on "not responding" again. I am unable to get Anystream to work until I uninstall and reinstall with Disney+ only.
Sounds like an issue with your computer but that's just a guess, sounds like another program is interfering with it and when you reboot the other program or browser is not in progress yet.

Hello RedFox 1. That may be true. The program freezes whenever it tries to connect to Amazon or Netflix. FYI - This is not an issue when I try to connect via web browser. This started about 3 days ago. Any suggestions on what programs may be causing an issue? Or, how to resolve?

Back