• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Netflix 960 problem not sharing devices problem

jamescock1

hi i know to follow the instructions to get back to 1080p
but this does not fix the problem and I don't think its the same problem as others experienced as I have to do a different fix

even though the problem only started at the same time as others i follow the instructions exactly i log out close as then go on Netflix logging out all devices even though its only my pc signed in on chrome

i restart as and still only 960 max the only way i can get back to 1080p is by deleting the cache folder
i know you said the other day its only ap stored in that folder which appears true as i have to resign back into ap once the folder is deleted but i also get 1080p back on nf

it's happing every day this afternoon i opened as went to nf and was back to 960 max so I tried a different approach just to see if its the sharing problem

I logged out of nf on as and closed deleted cache folder without going to Netflix and logging out all devices and sure enough, it worked again back to 1080p

so to me there's something going on with this cache folder and as mentioned before this all started 10th when they made the changes

Do you have this issue now? The AnyStream cache folder only deletes the cache from the Amazon app. It has no effect on the Netflix ap or any other app. Thank you for your input.

I get back the 1080p by deconnecting NF from AS, restart AS and log in to NF, I didn't disconnect the devices from NF website or deleted the cache. I don't know if it works for all.

I get back the 1080p by deconnecting NF from AS, restart AS and log in to NF, I didn't disconnect the devices from NF website or deleted the cache. I don't know if it works for all.
The issue is resolved.;)

i log out close as then go on Netflix logging out all devices
That usually fixes it .. or at least works around the issue.
There won't be a permanent fix as long as Netflix changes things, remember the cat and mouse?
Strange that it does not work for you...

Let's put it another way, just do whatever works for you. If you can get back to 1080p do it in whatever way you want. I was just trying to help everyone. So please do what works for you.:) If you delete the cache folder at C:/Users/username/AppData/Redfox/cache., it will log you out of Amazon and clear the cache folder for Amazon.

Last edited:
Do you have this issue now? The AnyStream cache folder only deletes the cache from the Amazon app. It has no effect on the Netflix ap or any other app. Thank you for your input.
it happens every day i only use as in afternoon and again at night
come the afternoon its back to 960 max

i just checked now its still 1080p but by tomorrow it be back to 960 but can wait till tomorrow and let you know but as you said cache is only for amazon which is weird why it goes back to 1080p after deleting the folder

it stays at 1080p even when logging into nf on other devices so that does not seem to be the reason why as stated above I tried today without signing out of devices and it worked just deleting that folder so i have no idea whats going on

Back