• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Netflix 1668

And even though I haven't downloaded anything right now, Joyn feels a lot faster. It loaded almost instant on startup and selecting a movie takes way less than before until the selection windows show up.

A lot of titles work but not all.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.6.8.astlog
    287.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Not sure if it's one of the ones that has been found, but I hit one that leaves at the end of the month... Hoping for the best, but I'll probably survive if I miss it.

Extraction 2 is having troubles is that one of the known ones?

Extraction 2 is having troubles is that one of the known ones?
No that one is in 1080p. Have you followed the instructions.
Log out of Netflix in AnyStream
Close ANYSTREAM - Important
Open AnyStreanm - Important and log back in it all good

Extraction 2.jpg

There are very few still in SD that we have found. But there are a few and our development team is still on it. Thank you for your patience.

No need to reply to this, but "No Hard Feelings" is SD.

No need to reply to this, but "No Hard Feelings" is SD.
Correct, that is one we are still working on. I have found 3 or 4 out of thousands.

No Hard Feelings
RIPD 2 Rise of the Damned
Get Out

... for the record, the one i found was "Just Go With It"
As I said there are a few. Please be patient. That is an old movie from 2011, it's not new movies its just a handful of them and as I have said many times, our developers are working on it. ;)

Maybe they are going to pull an "Apple". Everything from Apple is SD when viewed from a browser.
No, I can't tell you how I know that but that is not what's happening. They just took their 720p plan out of service, all they offer now is 1080p, some with ads and some without, but all Netflix plans are 1080p

Edit #2: I'm on 1.6.6.8 now and have HD on most titles, but 'American Made' is SD. . .not sure how movies are determined to be worthy of a fix, but if you'd add this to the list, it'd be appreciated.

Disregard: I'm not on 1.6.6.8. . .I had downloaded from the 'downloads' section, not realizing that was 1.6.6.0.

Tom Cruise's 'American Made'; can we agree that is in SD. ? .just asking in case I'm doing something wrong. I've logged out, exited, etc.
Excellent movie by the way, I recommend it. I think it's a 2018 film, I had never even heard of it until Netflix made it available recently.

Last edited:
Disregard: I'm not on 1.6.6.8. . .I had downloaded from the 'downloads' section, not realizing that was 1.6.6.0.

Tom Cruise's 'American Made'; can we agree that is in SD. ? .just asking in case I'm doing something wrong. I've logged out, exited, etc.
Excellent movie by the way, I recommend it. I think it's a 2018 film, I had never even heard of it until Netflix made it available recently.
If you want I can delete your post or leave it if you like. Its up to you.;)

That makes 6. We will get it done, the developers are working overtime on this. ;) Its not like there is a list, when we tweak it a bit more they will all work, but for now, a 97% success rate is commendable. ;)

Back