Nero 7

Discussion in 'Third Party Products' started by fivestones, Mar 10, 2007.

1. fivestones

fivestones Well-Known Member

I just got a Nero 7 in to day and put it on my computer and i was afraid to remove a lot of it so i removed all the Photo stuff. Is there a way to remove the nero search from my computer with out hurting any of the other stuff?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2007
  2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

I think you can just right click on it and disable it.

Ensure you have the latest update:

http://www.nero.com/nero7/enu/nero7-up.php

3. fivestones

Hi Webslinger ok i got it off i had to left click go to opinsons then a thing come up for me to take it out of my task bar thanks. And i got all the updates Thanks.5 Stones

4. oldjoe

oldjoe Well-Known Member

Fur future reference fivestones , it is safe to delete anything from Nero 7 on install. All of the bloat is still available to install at anytime after the initial install.

5. fivestones

Ok thanks oldjoe for letting me know that. there is things here ill never use 875 MB i didnt know they made a CD -R that big but it has to be a D L LOL. 5 Stones

6. loub555

loub555 Member

Nero 7 is on a DVD at least mine is. :)

7. customshopkv1

customshopkv1 Well-Known Member

I think they come on DVD now with a cd added.

8. fivestones

Thanks to every one for the help i am new to all this and i thought that if it was a Cd that it is all music. And that a DVD in all movies but on my other thread i had they told me that i can use a DVD to write it on. And yes nero is on a DVD and i thank you all for the help.5 Stones:bowdown:

I am learning a little at a time.