• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nero 7

F

fivestones

I just got a Nero 7 in to day and put it on my computer and i was afraid to remove a lot of it so i removed all the Photo stuff. Is there a way to remove the nero search from my computer with out hurting any of the other stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Webslinger ok i got it off i had to left click go to opinsons then a thing come up for me to take it out of my task bar thanks. And i got all the updates Thanks.5 Stones

Fur future reference fivestones , it is safe to delete anything from Nero 7 on install. All of the bloat is still available to install at anytime after the initial install.

Ok thanks oldjoe for letting me know that. there is things here ill never use 875 MB i didnt know they made a CD -R that big but it has to be a D L LOL. 5 Stones

I think they come on DVD now with a cd added.

Thanks to every one for the help i am new to all this and i thought that if it was a Cd that it is all music. And that a DVD in all movies but on my other thread i had they told me that i can use a DVD to write it on. And yes nero is on a DVD and i thank you all for the help.5 Stones:bowdown:

I am learning a little at a time.

Back