• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Need to create image file from optical disc

Hello experts.

I'm in need of create image file from optical disc in these 3 formats: dmg , pdi , gi

Does anything here support it?

If not, please advise which Windows software can do it?

Or anywhere we can download a small disc image in dmg , pdi , gi formats?

Thankssssss

AnyDVD creates .iso images. I cannot really speak for CloneDVD. Just give it a try.
But what kind of disc are you even talking about? CD? DVD? BD?

Hey thanks, no difference, to be honest I just need to have some dmg , pdi , gi sample disc image files to use for an analyze project!
No idea how to make or obtain :D

I haven't used or seen this filetypes before. You could get a .dmg file by downloading AnyStream, but that is a program, not a disc image. And using filetype:dmg, filetype:pdi appears to me not much helpful, at least from what I coud see there. Maybe you get different results because you know what you want to get.

What exactly are you planning to do?

Normally ISOBuster is a great software that supports many image formats.
It should support *.DAO, *.TAO, *.ISO, *.BIN, *.IMG, *.CCD, *.CIF, *.FCD, *.NRG, *.GCD, *.P01, *.C2D, *.CUE, *.CDI, *.CD, *.GI, *.PXI, *.MDS, *.MDF, *.VC4, *.000, *.B5T, *.B5I, *.B6T, *.B6I, *.DMG, and many more.

As for sample images, for DMG you might find some online but for PDI and GI that might get harder.

Back