• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Need help with Coinbase

mustangdmg

I need help or rather instructions how to send bitcoin to RF for Anystream Plus. I opened and deposited just more than enough money on Coinbase app. It was last week, more than 7 days ago. I've read it'd take 7 to 8 days to process it. I tried to purchase Anystream today, did everything I was supposed to do. Coinbase keeps telling me I don't have enough funds even though I clearly can see it's more than enough. What am I doing wrong?

I need help or rather instructions how to send bitcoin to RF for Anystream Plus. I opened and deposited just more than enough money on the Coinbase app. It was last week, more than 7 days ago. I've read it'd take 7 to 8 days to process it. I tried to purchase Anystream today, did everything I was supposed to do. Coinbase keeps telling me I don't have enough funds even though I clearly can see it's more than enough. What am I doing wrong?
It's actually very easy, remember Coinbase charges a small fee, but that should not make a difference, you have to look and what the price was when you bought it and what the price is now. Right now at this very moment, a Lifetime AnyStreamPlus license should cost 0.0080 bitcoin, plus the really small fee for Coinbase, so if you sent 0.0084 that should be plenty. Get a receive address from Redfox, make sure you uncheck all the other products when choosing. Put that receive address in the Send address in Coinbase to Redfox, there is a place where it gives you the exact amount in Euros or dollars. Press send and you will have your license in 5 minutes. Just remember when you do your calculation the price is in Euros. But as of right now, 0.0084 should plenty.

Last edited:
Just tried what you suggested. Nada. On my iphone screen, at the top, it says I have $8.27 of BTC available. But it also says I have $164.46/.00844382 BTC.

Just tried what you suggested. Nada. On my iphone screen, at the top, it says I have $8.27 of BTC available. But it also says I have $164.46/.00844382 BTC.
Do what I said, the 827 you see is probably 0.0084 BTC which is 164.46 in dollars and plenty. Send me a screenshot via PM. Maybe you do not have the right amount available yet. I would know if I saw a screenshot.

Last edited:
Do what I said, the 827 you see is probably .00844382 BTC which is 164.46 in dollars and plenty. Send me a screenshot via PM
Try sending exactly 0.0084. Make sure the decimal point is in the right place. Also, make sure you completed the verification process or you have to wait 10 days. They call it KYC,(know your customer) which is not a bad thing, its is only 160 Euros.

Last edited:
Did you calculated the right amount for the fees?
Maybe you want to send 160€ to RedFox, but it costs 5€ to process it (not Coinbase, but BTC itself requires fees for every transaction). So maybe that stops you. You should be able to lower the fee manually, but it might take a second or minute more to send the coins.
And please tell us if your account is activated, as RF1 asked. If you have it for a long time and already did some stuff with it, then probably yes. But if you created it just for this purpose, then you will have to send you ID or other things like phone bill to them, to make sure it is really you.

Did you calculated the right amount for the fees?
Maybe you want to send 160€ to RedFox, but it costs 5€ to process it (not Coinbase, but BTC itself requires fees for every transaction). So maybe that stops you. You should be able to lower the fee manually, but it might take a second or minute more to send the coins.
And please tell us if your account is activated, as RF1 asked. If you have it for a long time and already did some stuff with it, then probably yes. But if you created it just for this purpose, then you will have to send you ID or other things like phone bill to them, to make sure it is really you.
The BTC fee is .35 cents, Coinbase fee is about 1.00. If he send anything to us we would have contacted him.

To @RedFox 1:

I used your advice in this discussion thread and was able to get a 2nd AS Plus lifetime license this morning, after waiting the allotted amount of days required to process my bitcoin.

I also made sure not to put in words why I did the purchase. I made that mistake in the past, and the powers that be ended up closing my old account.

:thankyou:

To @RedFox 1:

I used your advice in this discussion thread and was able to get a 2nd AS Plus lifetime license this morning, after waiting the allotted amount of days required to process my bitcoin.

I also made sure not to put in words why I did the purchase. I made that mistake in the past, and the powers that be ended up closing my old account.

:thankyou:
We want to thank you for supporting our project, please feel free to enjoy the forums and all the great films and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. Thanks again.;)

To @RedFox 1:

What does this mean? Where is it required to put into words why you're making a purchase? I am blundering through this process and want to avoid any further mistakes.

What does this mean? Where is it required to put into words why you're making a purchase? I am blundering through this process and want to avoid any further mistakes.
Basically, don't say why your using Coinbase. None of their business actually.

They could deem that you're doing something illegal if you state why you're using it, and act accordingly.

Basically, don't say why your using Coinbase. None of their business actually.

They could deem that you're doing something illegal if you state why you're using it, and act accordingly.
But, who? Your bank? Like, who is even asking?

But, who? Your bank? Like, who is even asking?
No one is asking and please just use Coinbase, they won't ask, and it won't make a difference, all you will be inputting is a receive address into your send box on Coinbase thats it. It's a piece of cake. Others are trying to help but they are giving you information that will not be asked for.

Back