• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[My List Content with HBO Max]

Lowpro

Kind of defeats the purpose of adding items to my HBOmax "My List" outside of AnyStream only to find that AnyStream isn't displaying the "My List" section once logged in to HBOmax. I noticed this with AnyStream 1.1.5.8. It's still the case with AnyStream 1.1.5.9. Looking forward to this being addressed. Thanks in advance!

Kind of defeats the purpose of adding items to my HBOmax "My List" outside of AnyStream only to find that AnyStream isn't displaying the "My List" section once logged in to HBOmax. I noticed this with AnyStream 1.1.5.8. It's still the case with AnyStream 1.1.5.9. Looking forward to this being addressed. Thanks in advance!
Please don't hijack other people's threads, open an own one or chime in to another one that deals with your specific topic.

can confirm. 1.1.5.7 had 'my list', now in 1.1.5.9 it is gone.

Please don't hijack other people's threads, open an own one or chime in to another one that deals with your specific topic.
The thread I posted in was discussing content not showing up when performing a search in addition to content not showing up in one's "My List" section. Well, the "My List" section is completely gone now. Is that not relevant to what was being discussed? I did not think I was hijacking anything. Be that as it may, a new thread is fine. My apologies, I guess.

Back