• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mr. Popper's Penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

honest1

Same issue with these Dec. 4 releases, loads and reads on AnyDVD, but Preview screen is blacked out on CloneDVD.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.8.9_Info_E_MR_POPPERS_PENGUINS.zip
    119.4 KB · Views: 6
Sorry to say - but it worked here. I think you have a system (or settings) issue.

If there's a real problem disk - at least 25 people raise the alarm. :)

-W

The help and mr poppers penguins

Im using 6.8.8.10 not working plz help

We need a lot more info than that.

Please read the top threads about getting help here.

-W

im using any dvd 6.8.8.10 and all it does is scan and keeps scanning how do i go about getting 6.8.8.9 so i can try using that one i had 6.8.8.0 that did the same thing as 6.8.8.10 never had problems before with your products movies are the help and the mr. poppers plz help thx

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.8.8.10)
HP DVD WRITER 1270D GH21 2009/03/24 10:29
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2037360 sectors (3979 MBytes)
Total size: 3928809 sectors (7673 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: TH1-0N-NW1.1_DES
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1 4!
Video Standard: NTSC

Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
RCE protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.

im using any dvd 6.8.8.10 and all it does is scan and keeps scanning how do i go about getting 6.8.8.9 so i can try using that one i had 6.8.8.0 that did the same thing as 6.8.8.10 never had problems before with your products movies are the help and the mr. poppers plz help thx

Set your drive's region code and try again.

You need to make a proper logfile and post it up. Also did you exit out of AnyDVD before changing the drive region?

You need to right click and exit AnyDVD before setting the region code.

-W

The Help

need help here been using this program for many years ive download 6.8.8.10 not working for the help and mr poppers just keeps scanning and then it does nothing after wards:mad::mad::mad:

Moving and asking...

This is a DVD so I moved the thread.
And why are you opening a new thread since you are already visible in the other one?

Humor me and attach the 68810 log zip here please.

Thanks.

...did anyone catch the part, where he said, "just keeps scanning"...? ;)

Has proven difficult in the past to generate log files that way...

were can i download 6.8.8.9 since it work for someone else ill try that plz plz HELP ME

need help here been using this program for many years ive download 6.8.8.10 not working for the help and mr poppers just keeps scanning and then it does nothing after wards:mad::mad::mad:

Anyway: version 6.8.8.9 was really broken badly. Had problems with pretty much every disc you'd throw at it. So others who had problems with this disc, just had them because of the broken version of AnyDVD. The disc itself is not known to be trouble.

Your problem seems to me like a bad disc at the moment.
Still: I'd exit AnyDVD, set the region code of the drive to that of the disc, reboot and retry.
Maybe with A LOT of patience, you'll manage to get a log file out of AnyDVD (give it up to 30 minutes).

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.8.8.10)
HP DVD WRITER 1270D GH21 2009/03/24 10:29
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1891504 sectors (3694 MBytes)
Total size: 3656282 sectors (7141 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: MR_POPPERS_PENGUINS
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1!
Video Standard: NTSC

Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
Found & removed RCE protection!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!

That is not a log file, it is the status window. To post a log file:
How to post an AnyDVD log file:
1.) Make sure AnyDVD is running.
2.) Put the problematic original movie DVD in your DVD drive. Wait for AnyDVD to scan the disc. (Please make sure you wait 10-15 minutes, some discs may take that long. If it still doesn’t work, do the following with no disc in the drive.)
3.) Right click the red fox icon on your system tray.
4.) Select "Create Logfile…"
5.) Wait for AnyDVD to create a log file.
6.) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where AnyDVD created the logfile and the logfile's name. (Typically AnyDVD will create a folder in My Documents named AnyDVD logs) Click "OK".
7.) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Version_info_Driveletter_titleofmydisc.zip" (If the drive was empty, it will be called “AnyDVD_Version_info_Driveletter_EMPTY_DRIVE”).
8.) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forum, look for the icon that looks like a paperclip (next to the Smilies icon).
9.) If you don't see the paperclip icon, click the "Go Advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
10.) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forum).
11.) Click the "Browse" button, locate and select the .zip file you created.
12.) Click "Upload".
13.) Click “Close this window”. The .zip file should be attached for us to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back