• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

mr church

blaster27

someone take a look at this one please. playing out of order

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.0_Info_F_MR_CHURCH.ziplog
    298.2 KB · Views: 10
someone take a look at this one please. playing out of order
Are you sure?
That disc only has one movie playlist (00000.mpls) with only one clip (00031.m2ts).
Also no signs of Screen Pass.

i had to add the speedmenu to play it correctly. it wouldnt otherwise

i had to add the speedmenu to play it correctly. it wouldnt otherwise

Are you able to manually play/check 00400.mpls (or 00016.m2ts)? - it looks like it could possibly be a "copy detected" message.
What do you think @Pete ?

Well Pete's already said there's no playlist issue on this disc, so I wouldn't expect a 'Copy Detected' message. Theres' hardly any files in the playlist folder compared to an obfuscated playlist disc

Well Pete's already said there's no playlist issue on this disc, so I wouldn't expect a 'Copy Detected' message. Theres' hardly any files in the playlist folder compared to an obfuscated playlist disc

True, but there have been Screen Pass discs in the past like this with just a single main movie playlist. I'm pretty sure that file is the message.

I sent blaster27 a PM for clarification.

Back