• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request MP4 to MKV conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ok i did non noticed.... sorry! i thought yo uwere speaking about my answer. :D

Yeah, but is it possible for 130 episodes at once? 🙂
You can use "MKV Muxing Batch GUI" if you only need to batch convert MP4 videos to MKV. I use this program because I download subtitles as "srt" and it makes easy the batch process

You can use "MKV Muxing Batch GUI" if you only need to batch convert MP4 videos to MKV. I use this program because I download subtitles as "srt" and it makes easy the batch process
this looks nifty. installed it and drag and dropped a bunch of mp4 files.. but nothing happens. tried pointing it to a folder and again... nothing happens. what gives? thanks.

EDIT (30 seconds later... typical, bloody typical!): ok, was importing mp4 files with only mkv selected for video extension.

Did they solve the issue with disappearing videos that supposedly re-container?

BOX4 is short bus simple, to do all of these things without having to do almost any processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back