• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mozilla Firefox has issues with RedFox homepage

whatever_gong82

While trying to access via the Firefox browser the main RedFox web page, I come across an error, preventing me from accessing the page.

I ended up using the Opera browser to get access to the RedFox site.

Edge browser is working--I'm using Windows 10 Pro, along with IE, and even Chrome are working ok.

Attached is a screen shot.

Maybe someone can explain what is going on here.

Attachments

• 2017-01-11_4-40-04.jpg
    2017-01-11_4-40-04.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 20
That's not the main page, that's the forum URL. Seems like it thinks there's an issue with the HTTPS certificate. This is a case for @Ivan to look at. Works fine on Android Firefox though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Last edited:
No problems with Firefox 50.1.0 and AnyDVD here either.

No problems here with Firefox at all. Or any other browser for that matter. I use Chrome and its great so I will stick with that.

It's fixed now on my side, using Firefox again.

Odd that it would do that earlier today. I had never seen that before.

Perhaps they were implementing a new certificate or something. Main thing is, all is good now.

Back