• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mork & Mindy The Complete Series 1-4 DVD boxset

mightyi

I've just bought this on DVD in UK; as with all discs, ripped to image and encode to MKV HQ for the media server. No errors while ripping images, but as soon as i try to either play the iso in VLC or read the disc in VidCoder, they hang on very high CPU and i have to force close. Thought it might be the space saving image i made, so tried from the disc itself - still the same.

Odd thing is, when the disc menu loads, i can play episode 2, 3, 4 etc - but trying "play all" or episode 1 kills VLC. i can't even load the disc in Vidcoder.

AnyDVD shows CSS keys saved for the discs, but nothing makes it work.

Any help please?

I would try playing the disc without AnyDVD running if possible. If you still have the same issue then AnyDVD is not the problem and to be honest it sounds like (to me) it probably is not.

Also, try playing one of these discs where you get Episode 1 or Play All freezes on standalone DVD player hardware. If they still don't play back properly, the problem is the discs.

Now, I can't say as to the boxed set, and I can't say as to R2, but I got all 4 separate seasons in R1 and they decoded without a problem. Generally, boxed sets are just collections of the individual season releases gathered together in one boxed set, so they should relatively be the same discs as the seasonal releases. However, as I also said mine were R1, there may be differences between R1 and R2 besides NTSC/PAL and the region coding.

I've just bought this on DVD in UK; as with all discs, ripped to image and encode to MKV HQ for the media server. No errors while ripping images, but as soon as i try to either play the iso in VLC or read the disc in VidCoder, they hang on very high CPU and i have to force close. Thought it might be the space saving image i made, so tried from the disc itself - still the same.

Odd thing is, when the disc menu loads, i can play episode 2, 3, 4 etc - but trying "play all" or episode 1 kills VLC. i can't even load the disc in Vidcoder.

AnyDVD shows CSS keys saved for the discs, but nothing makes it work.

Any help please?
Logfile(s) please?

Back