• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

More money? 1.1.2.0

Will801

I just got beta version 1.1.1.6 and was thrilled to see Hulu and HBOmax that I actually got a subscription to HBO.

Then I log in today and see "1.1.2.0 Upgrade available" I go to the site, read the update log and install the upgrade.

Imagine my no-so-good surprise when I log into Anystream after the update, Hulu and HBOmax have disappeared and to get them back, I now had to pay another $41. (granted it was discounted but still to charge for something that used to be free?)

It is not easy to pay the stream service provider and the Redfox team takes a great job that money for it is :) Competitors have a much worse financial policy and your work don't get well across TIM to developers FAB products

It was free in the beta versions so it could be tested. The release notes said it would only be available during the beta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see y'all's point. It was just a bit of a surprise I wasn't expecting.

I see y'all's point. It was just a bit of a surprise I wasn't expecting.
It's also a bit of our fault (actually mine) - we intended to make it clear from the start, that HBO and Hulu (and further future additions) would require an extra license after the beta testing and I simply forgot to add that information at first.
Therefore some may have missed that info.
Sorry about that.

It's also a bit of our fault (actually mine) - we intended to make it clear from the start, that HBO and Hulu (and further future additions) would require an extra license after the beta testing and I simply forgot to add that information at first.
Therefore some may have missed that info.
Sorry about that.
this information was added to the last BETA version in the thread

Will this mean more money for future streaming services?

Back