• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question More Amazon Audio Issues

DrXenos

The available audio tracks on Amazon have been been worse for me over the last few days.

Today, I got a message about the browser not supporting the Winevine DRM.

Now, I all can get is very low quality stereo (like 128 kbps), even on titles I've previously downloaded in 5.1.

I downloaded a couple random things just so there would be something in the log.

Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    596.7 KB · Views: 7
Yes, hi Doc. We are currently working on these things. I am sorry I can't give you an eta on when it will be fixed, but it's not all of Amazon, it's usually just the Pay for view channels.

Yes, hi Doc. We are currently working on these things. I am sorry I can't give you an eta on when it will be fixed,m but it's not all of Amazon, it's usually just the Pay for view channels.

Ah, that makes sense. It's stuff I've purchased from Prime that I'm having issues with, not the free stuff.

Thanks Red Leader.

Back